Benefits for the Students &
- Academic Coaches are degree
qualified vs. traditional Graduate Teaching Assistants on a
traditional campus who are working toward a degree.
- Academic Coaches are facilitators
vs. traditional online classes where faculty member is more
typically the sole support for students.
- Academic Coaches have a mastery of
the subject area and are experienced practitioners in their
- Academic Coaches strengthen
programs by building rapport with students.
Benefits for the Programs &
- Ability to Increase Course
Offerings for high demand courses and programs.
- Scalable for Rapid Growth in
- Students will be able to enroll in
classes they need without deferment due to course caps.
- Lower Instructional Delivery Cost.
- Meet all Accreditation